MENU

Slide

Thursday, June 26, 2008



I finally learnt how to edit that vintage-y photo looking effect!
just changed a new blogskin & banner for boyfriend.
http://reonu5142.blogspot.com







I'm really emotional today.
okay, maybe not the WHOLE of today,
i had a greeeeeat day with my boyf.
Maybe just like, right NOW.

LOTS of things happened for the past 4 years,
and i think i've changed so much,
if the fidelis 4 years ago would meet the fidelis of Year 2008,
we'll prolly nvr imagined in our wildest dreams
we would be the same person?

alright, confusing shit, but.. i'm in a emo mood okay!
emo people are suppose to be contradicting/confused yadda yadda what!






Like, i really really changed alot!
4 years ago i was super naive, quiet, shy,
never knew how to stand up for myself,
super toot/cock, really gong until cannot gong,
typical XMM and i laughed alot.
Like, a hell lot. My nick is laughing machine you know.
Can laugh until like asthma like that. Damn annoying.

And i guess i changed for the bad as well?
I'm not a super sweet xmm anymore,
I don't listen and do according anymore like i do,
I'm a hell lot more judgemental,
I sneer at people when they do stupid things.

Think my skin also grew abit thicker, got abit bitchy-er.
But i guess at least now i know what i deserved and what i don't,
so i actually can stand up for myself more?
I think everyone grow up to have more flaws leh.





I was reading boyf's old blog post & drafts
after i was done doing his blogskin.
Not that i was prying his "privacy" or anything,
But he's totally cool with it.

A walk down the memory lane.
I read about things that made me grin from eye to eye,
things that i've long forgotten the existence of such sweet memories.

And things that hurts me, things that made me cry.
Things to remind me of the unfair treatment
i've ever had and didn't ever deserved,
things that made me feel plainly 委屈.
And of course, that's the past and i don't even wanna
think about them already.






Imagine when i was 14 & i just started to
be with leon who was 18 at that time.
(骗小妹妹, which is obviously, 本小姐.)
and now i'm 18 and he's 22.

Does he emo like how i am now?
thinking too much, that sort of crap?
But, i don't really rmb that well also.
But he seemed very happy all the time leh,
I'm not even that happy all the time.
Unhappy bug bites me.






Maybe i've experienced too much unhappy stuff?
maybe that is what that changed me like 180degrees over?
or is it just growing up? Which is like plain scary lah.
How will I be like when i'm 22 man.
I don't even wanna think about it,
i feel so tmd old already leh. ):

Suddenly. 10more days to my 18th birthday
doesn't sound that appealing anymore.






Okay, i'm really getting lame leh.
my emo-ness is getting out of control.

Aiyah, I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT
OF THIS BLOGPOST ALSO LAH!

Am i thinking too much? Tsk. What's the point.
I gotta get rid of the emo bug by pigging out.
Goodnight.





---
Emoing, Fidelis.

No comments: